An exclusive Polaris exhibition in Singapore to launch Jaeger-LeCoultre Polaris line
- Utt Panichkul,Russell Ong,Tay Ping Hui,Rebecca Lim,Jesseca Liu,Jeremy Chan,Pierre Png
- Tay Ping Hui,Jesseca Liu,Maxence Kinget, Pierre Png
- Nick Teo,Michelle Wong,Denise Camillia Tan,Joanna Lim,Edwin Goh,Gabriel Wong
- Jeremy Chan_Jaeger-LeCoultre Polaris exhibition
- Jesseca Liu_Jaeger-LeCoultre Polaris exhibition
- Utt Panichkul_Jaeger LeCoultre Polaris exhibition
- Russell Ong_Jaeger-LeCoultre Polaris exhibition
- Tay Ping Hui
- Rebecca Lim
- Pierre Png
- Jaeger-LeCoultre Polaris Exhibition@ION Orchard_1
- Jaeger-LeCoultre Polaris Exhibition@ION Orchard_2
- Jaeger-LeCoultre Polaris Exhibition@ION Orchard_3
- Jaeger-LeCoultre Polaris Exhibition@ION Orchard_4
- Jaeger-LeCoultre Polaris Geographic WT
Jaeger-LeCoultre hosted an exclusive evening to launch its elegant sports collection for men, presenting the latest Jaeger-LeCoultre Polaris Geographic Worldtime, a boutique exclusive worldwide edition together with the full collection of Jaeger-LeCoultre Polaris line. Maxence Kinget, Managing Director, South East Asia and Oceania welcomed our esteemed clients, media partners and friends of Jaeger-LeCoultre in Singapore: Tay Ping Hui, Pierre Png, Rebecca Lim, Jesseca Liu, Utt Panichkul and Russell Ong.
The new Jaeger-LeCoultre Polaris line is inspired by the iconic Memovox Polaris from 1968, which marks its 50th anniversary this year. This collection takes the spirit of the Memovox Polaris and applies it to today’s man with a full range of timepieces, from a three-hand automatic to a chronograph world time, with a Jaeger-LeCoultre Polaris Memovox piece displaying the famous alarm function.
During this remarkable evening, the 185-year-old brand, established in the Swiss Vallée de Joux, created an atmosphere of immersion into the world of watches, an opportunity to view some heritage Polaris timepieces and an interactive touchscreen timelines to unveil the various punctuating various successful models through the years. The guests had an opportunity to try a brand new Jaeger-LeCoultre Polaris watch in real or through a digital application and create an instant film to share and keep the memory of the moment.
Since its creation, Jaeger-LeCoultre has been delighting and surprising devotees of beautiful objects. In keeping with the inventive spirit initiated in 1833 by its founder Antoine LeCoultre, the artisans of the Manufacture combine their talents and expertise to create collections which have been at the forefront of watchmaking both technically and artistically: Reverso, Master, Jaeger-LeCoultre Polaris, Rendez-Vous and Atmos – this rich legacy built by the Grande Maison over centuries serves as a constant source of inspiration in its ongoing pursuit of excellence. In the wake of many legendary models, the 21st century has seen the emergence of the Hybris Mechanica and Hybris Artistica collections. These rare pieces are as surprising as they are sophisticated yet again bearing witness to the creative passion of the men and women who work in symbiosis under its roof.