JAMES MCAVOY WEARS JAEGER-LECOULTRE TO THE MET GALA
- James McAvoy wearing Jaeger-LeCoultre Reverso Tribute Chronograph at MET@dunhill @mrsimonholloway @mo_newyork
- James McAvoy and Lisa Liberati wearing Jaeger-LeCoultre at METPhoto credit: Dimitrios Kambouris
- James McAvoy wearing Jaeger-LeCoultre Reverso Tribute Chronograph at METPhoto credit: Jamie McCarthy
- JAEGER-LECOULTRE REVERSO TRIBUTE CHRONOGRAPH_PG_FRONT (2)Reverso Tribute Chronograph pink gold
- JAEGER-LECOULTRE REVERSO TRIBUTE CHRONOGRAPH_PG_BACK (2)Reverso Tribute Chronograph pink gold
- Jaeger-LeCoultre_101 Feuille_Front Open
- Jaeger-LeCoultre_101 Feuille_ Front Close
New York - May 1st: James McAvoy attends The Met Gala in New York City wearing the Jaeger-LeCoultre Reverso Tribute Chronograph in pink gold alongside his wife, Lisa Liberati wearing the 101 Feuille in pink gold.
The new Reverso Tribute Chronograph features an hour-minute display on its two dials with contrasting and complementary styles. The front dial elegantly displays the aesthetic codes of the Tribute line. Turning the watch case over reveals a meticulously skeletonized dial that unveils every detail of the new Manufacture Calibre 860 and the mechanical complexity of the retrograde chronograph. Two interchangeable straps in canvas-and-leather or all-leather options, designed by the celebrated Argentinian polo bootmaker Casa Fagliano, add a dash of sporty sophistication while reconnecting the Reverso to its roots in the world of polo.
Under its veil of 167 diamonds, the 101 Feuille watch for women in pink gold combines watchmaking expertise and jewellery excellence, a tradition at Jaeger-LeCoultre. Since 1929, the Calibre 101 is a symbol of the unique expertise of the watchmakers of La Grande Maison and has stood out in terms of the mastery of absolute miniaturisation.