JAEGER-LECOULTRE OPENS ITS FIRST BOUTIQUE IN MUNICH
Jaeger-LeCoultre is pleased to announce the opening of a new boutique in the heart of Munich in November 2023. Set in a prime location at Maximilianstraße 24, the boutique spans two floors, inviting guests to immerse themselves in the fascinating world of watchmaking, as well as the remarkable story of Jaeger-LeCoultre’s heritage, expertise, spirit of innovation and creativity since the Maison was founded in 1833.
The boutique is located within "Riemerschmid-Block" – an impressive 19th-century building designed by the renowned architect Georg Friedrich Christian Bürklein and now listed under special protection as an historic monument. An innovative design concept fuses tradition and modernity, translating the spirit of La Grande Maison into a welcoming environment that brings the Manufacture closer to its guests. The emphasis on organic materials and natural colours evokes the serenity and beauty of Jaeger-LeCoultre’s home in the Vallée de Joux.
On entering the boutique, guests encounter a display area presenting Jaeger-LeCoultre’s current collections, including the Atmos clock. Enthusiasts can discover more of La Grande Maison’s extraordinary heritage as the creator of more than 1,400 calibres, exploring the intricacies of watch mechanisms through an interactive calibre wall that takes them on a virtual three-dimensional dive into several of the Manufacture’s most emblematic calibres.
Guests are then drawn into an area dedicated to Reverso, where a display of limited editions and high-complication models is complemented by the almost infinite possibilities for personalising the case back. The personalisation story continues in the next area, where an interactive Strap Wall invites clients to discover their own perfect pairing of watch case with strap material, colour and stitching.
The ground floor is enriched by a “Cabinet de Curiosités”, which invites the guests to explore the strong watchmaking expertise of the Maison through a variety of noteworthy inventions. In the middle of the installation, the “Manufacture Wall” reinforces the storytelling by highlighting the hundreds of craftsmen, representing 180 different watchmaking skills gathered under the same roof at the Manufacture Jaeger-LeCoultre. An intimate VIP lounge on the first floor will extend the journey by offering exclusive brand moments and personalized client treatment.
The new Jaeger-LeCoultre boutique is located at Maximilianstraße 24, 80539 München and will be open to guests Monday through Friday from 10:30 am to 6:30 pm and on Saturdays from 10:30 am to 6:00 pm.
- JAEGER-LECOULTRE_REVERSO TRIBUTE CHRONOGRAPH_STEEL_RECTO_LEVITATION_16-9
- JAEGER-LECOULTRE_REVERSO TRIBUTE CHRONOGRAPH_STEEL_VERSO_LEVITATION_16-9
- JAEGER-LECOULTRE_REVERSO TRIBUTE CHRONOGRAPH_PINK GOLD_RECTO_LEVITATION
- JAEGER-LECOULTRE_REVERSO TRIBUTE CHRONOGRAPH_PINK GOLD_VERSO_LEVITATION_16-9
- JAEGER-LECOULTRE_REVERSO TRIBUTE DUOFACE TOURBILLON_LEVITATION_RECTO_16-9_2
- JAEGER-LECOULTRE_REVERSO TRIBUTE DUOFACE TOURBILLON_LEVITATION_VERSO_16-9
- 2023 JAEGER-LECOULTRE MUNICH BOUTIQUE @S. Pessina (1)
- 2023 JAEGER-LECOULTRE MUNICH BOUTIQUE @S. Pessina (2)
- 2023 JAEGER-LECOULTRE MUNICH BOUTIQUE @S. Pessina (3)
- 2023 JAEGER-LECOULTRE MUNICH BOUTIQUE @S. Pessina (5)
- 2023 JAEGER-LECOULTRE MUNICH BOUTIQUE @S. Pessina (4)
- 2023 JAEGER-LECOULTRE MUNICH BOUTIQUE @S. Pessina (7)
- 2023 JAEGER-LECOULTRE MUNICH BOUTIQUE @S. Pessina (6)
- 2023 JAEGER-LECOULTRE MUNICH BOUTIQUE @S. Pessina (8)