Jaeger-LeCoultre on the red carpet at the opening ceremony of the 75th Venice International Film Festival
- Actress Gabriella Wilde wearing the Jaeger-LeCoultre Rendez-Vous Night & Day Tribute to Cinema
- Actress Gabriella Wilde wearing the Jaeger-LeCoultre Rendez-Vous Night & Day Tribute to Cinema (2)
- Actress Gabriella Wilde wearing the Jaeger-LeCoultre Rendez-Vous Night & Day Tribute to Cinema (3)
- CEO of Jaeger-LeCoultre Catherine Rénier wearing a Jaeger-LeCoultre 101 Feuille in pink gold
- Actress Sveva Alviti wearing the Jaeger-LeCoultre Rendez-Vous Ivy Secret
- Actor Ming Dao wearing the Jaeger-LeCoultre Polaris Chronograph in pink gold
- Actress Tao Hong wearing the Jaeger-LeCoultre Rendez-Vous Secret
- Jaeger-LeCoultre_101 Feuille_Q2862201_Front Open
- Jaeger-LeCoultre_101 Feuille_Q2862201_Front Close
- Jaeger-LeCoultre Rendez-Vous Night & Day Tribute to Cinema_Q344246J_Front
- Jaeger-LeCoultre Reverso One Duetto Moon_Q3352120_Front
- Jaeger-LeCoultre Reverso One Duetto Moon_Q3352120_Back
Venice, 29 August 2018 - Jaeger-LeCoultre, official partner of the Venice International Film Festival for the 14th consecutive year, showcased some of its newest creations on the red carpet this evening at the Festival’s opening ceremony.
CEO of Jaeger-LeCoultre Catherine Rénier, wore the Jaeger-LeCoultre 101 Feuille in pink gold. Originally created in 1929 and coveted by film enthusiasts across the globe for almost a century since, the 101 has been a frequent sight on red carpets and remains to this day one of the smallest mechanical watches ever made.
Canadian actress Charlotte Le Bon chose a Jaeger-LeCoultre Reverso One Duetto Moon in pink gold. British actress Gabriella Wilde wore the Jaeger-LeCoultre Rendez-Vous Night & Day Tribute to Cinema, available in a limited edition of 100 pieces. The Night and Day indicator enjoys a touch of cinematic glamour - the moon makes way for a pink gold five-pointed star which glides across a crimson backdrop suggesting a star-studded red carpet.
Jaeger-LeCoultre will play an active role in all major events during the 75th Venice International Film Festival. In addition, Jaeger-LeCoultre champions the art of cinema all year round, awarding film-makers, supporting talent and preserving the heritage of classic films for the future through its film restoration project.
Since its creation, Jaeger-LeCoultre has been delighting and surprising devotees of exceptional pieces. True to the spirit of invention that drove Antoine LeCoultre, founder of the Maison in 1833, the Manufacture’s artisans draw on their combined talents and expertise to create watch collections that break new ground in both technology and art: Reverso, Master, Jaeger-LeCoultre Polaris, Rendez-Vous, and Atmos. Amassed over the centuries, this rich heritage serves as a permanent source of inspiration as it continually strives for excellence. Following in the footsteps of countless legendary models, the 21st century has seen the emergence of the Hybris Mechanica and Hybris Artistica collections. Surprising and sophisticated, these rare pieces embody the creative passion of the people who work in symbiosis within the Manufacture.
All images are available on image.net
Enter the Jaeger-LeCoultre universe on social media and share your moments on #JLCandCinema