Jaeger-LeCoultre had the great pleasure of welcoming Amanda Seyfried, Nicholas Hoult and Daniel Bruehl at the SIHH 2019
- Nicholas Hoult, Jaeger-LeCoultre CEO Catherine Rénier, Amanda Seyfried and Daniel Bruehl - SIHH 2019 @fabricedallanese
- Amanda Seyfried wearing the Jaeger-LeCoultre Rendez-Vous Night & Day Jewellery - SIHH 2019 @fabricedallanese
- Nicholas Hoult wearing the Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Ultra Thin Perpetual Enamel - SIHH 2019 @fabricedallanese (3)
- Daniel Bruehl wearing the Jaeger-LeCoultre Reverso Tribute Duoface - SIHH 2019 @JohannSauty
- Amanda Seyfried wearing the Jaeger-LeCoultre Rendez-Vous Night & Day Jewellery - SIHH 2019 @JohannSauty
- Amanda Seyfried wearing the Jaeger-LeCoultre Rendez-Vous Jewellery - SIHH 2019 @point-of-views.ch
- Rendez-Vous Night & Day JewelleryNovelties SIHH 2019
- Rendez-Vous Night & Day JewelleryNovelties SIHH 2019
- Nicholas Hoult wearing the Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Ultra Thin Perpetual Enamel - SIHH 2019 @fabricedallanese
- Nicholas Hoult wearing the Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Ultra Thin Perpetual Enamel - SIHH 2019 @fabricedallanese (2)
- Master Ultra Thin Perpetual EnamelNovelties SIHH 2019
- Nicholas Hoult visits the Manufacture Jaeger-LeCoultre wearing the new Master Ultra Thin Date @JohannSauty
- Nicholas Hoult visits the Manufacture Jaeger-LeCoultre wearing the new Master Ultra Thin Date @JohannSauty (2)
- Master Ultra Thin Date in pink goldNovelties SIHH 2019
- Daniel Bruehl on the Jaeger-LeCoultre Booth - SIHH 2019 @JohannSauty
- Reverso Tribute Duoface_FrontNovelties SIHH 2019
- Reverso Tribute Duoface_BackNovelties SIHH 2019
- Master Ultra Thin Moon EnamelNovelties SIHH 2019
Distinguished talented actors visited the Jaeger-LeCoultre booth inspired by the Vallée de Joux forest where Jaeger-LeCoultre’s history is rooted. Beyond the peaceful image it conveys, this setting deeply influenced and inspired the Manufacture's watchmakers and artisans. Guests had the opportunity to exchange with the watchmaking, gem-setting, enamelling and guillochage master artisans and discover through our Métiers Rares® the balance of technical sophistication and perfected skill, along with aesthetic finesse which defines the Art of Precision.
Amanda was particularly captivated by the gem-setting technique, one of the Rare Handcrafts taking centre stage on the new Rendez-Vous Night & Day Jewellery that she was wearing.
The Rendez-Vous Night & Day Jewellery watch sets the stage for an all-new vision of the iconic Night & Day function. Combining gold, mother-of-pearl and diamonds with uncompromising attention to detail, the feature is as balanced as ever. With an automatic movement nestled in a generous case (36 mm), this timeless model is sure to charm any sophisticated woman with a taste for jewellery watches made for nights out on the town.
Nicholas Hoult had the opportunity to visit the Jaeger-LeCoultre Manufacture in Le Sentier, in the heart of the Vallée de Joux. He discovered the main workshops of the Grande Maison, including the Watchmaking Specialties (Complication and High Complication) and the Rare Handcrafts workshops. Nicholas was taken by the savoir-faire and passion of the craftsmen.
During his SIHH visit, Nicholas was wearing the new Master Ultra Thin Perpetual Calendar, and had a talk with the master enameller about the precision and patience required for the enamelling of a piece, a technique applied on the dial of the new Master Ultra Thin Enamel timepieces.
With its four internal apertures that are the embodiment of watchmaking complications and a blue enamel guilloché motif, the new Master Ultra Thin Perpetual Enamel asserts itself from the very first gaze. This ultra-thin piece has seen a reimagining of its famous Jaeger-LeCoultre Caliber 868, one of the most emblematic of the Grande Maison. Both inside and outside its case, this new interpretation has all the hallmarks of exclusivity, as can be seen by the number of pieces produced: only 100 for this limited edition.
Long time Jaeger-LeCoultre aficionado, Daniel was warmly welcomed at SIHH 2019 as he discovered the novelties and showed grand appreciation for the new blue enamel dials.
As his day watch, he was wearing the new Reverso Tribute Duoface, which is a very refined and contemporary timepiece. It features the duoface concept with a blue dial in the front inspired from historical pieces, a second timezone indication, and a silver dial on the back. It is also equipped with an interchangeable calfskin strap designed by the famous Argentinian Bootmaker Casa Fagliano.
In the evening, he accessorized his attire with the new Master Ultra Thin Moon Enamel. Issued in a limited series of 100 pieces, the new Master Ultra Thin Moon Enamel proudly expresses its character in a pure and refined watchmaking style, which translates directly into a new hand-guilloché blue enamel dial, new hour-markers, a new polished moon, and a new engraved counter.
Since its creation, Jaeger-LeCoultre has made precision an art form in its own right, balancing skills and artistry with sophistication and esthetic finesse. In keeping with the inventive spirit initiated in 1833 by its founder Antoine LeCoultre, the artisans of the Manufacture create collections which have been at the forefront of fine watchmaking: Reverso, Master, Jaeger-LeCoultre Polaris, Rendez-Vous and Atmos – this rich legacy built by the Grande Maison over centuries serves as a constant source of inspiration in ever so pushing the boundaries through unprecedented timepieces.