Jaeger-LeCoultre at the 91st Academy Awards
- Spike Lee won Best Adapted Screenplay with Jaeger-LeCoultre Reverso - Academy Awards - Getty
- Spike Lee with Jaeger-LeCoultre Reverso - Academy Awards - Getty
- Reverso Classic Medium Duoface Small Seconds
- Richard E. Grant with Jaeger-LeCoultre Master UT - Academy Awards - Keystone
- Nicholas Hoult and Richard E. Grant wearing Jaeger-LeCoultre - Academy Awards - Getty
- Master Ultra Thin Date
- Nicholas Hoult with Jaeger-LeCoultre Reverso - Keystone/Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP
- Reverso Classic Duoface Large Pink Gold
- Barry Jenkins with Jaeger-LeCoultre Master UT - Academy Awards - Getty
- Barry Jenkins with Jaeger-LeCoultre Master UT - Spirit Awards - Keystone
- Master Ultra Thin Small Second Pink Gold
- Yorgos Lanthimos wearing Jaeger-LeCoultre Master UT - Academy Awards - Getty
- Master Ultra Thin Moon
(February 24, 2019 – Los Angeles, USA)
The Dolby Theatre, in Hollywood, hosted the 91st edition of the Academy Awards, rewarding films that glowed in 2018. This ceremony marks the end of the film Awards Season.
Spike Lee, Nicholas Hoult, Barry Jenkins, Yorgos Lanthimos and Richard E. Grant wore JAEGER-LECOULTRE.
Spike Lee, Oscar Winner for 'Best Adapted Screenplay' for his movie "BlacKkKlansman" selected the Reverso Classic Medium Duoface Small Seconds timepiece from JAEGER-LECOULTRE.
He was also awarded, in the same category, at the last British Academy Film Awards.
Richard E. Grant, nominated for 'Best Supporting Actor' in the movie "Can You Ever Forgive Me" selected the Master Ultra Thin Date timepiece from JAEGER-LECOULTRE.
Nicholas Hoult, friend of the brand and cast member of the film "The Favourite" selected the Reverso Classic Duoface Large pink gold timepiece from JAEGER-LECOULTRE.
American film director, producer, and screenwriter Barry Jenkins nominated for his movie "If Beale Street Could Talk" in the category 'Best Adapted Screenplay', selected the Master Ultra Thin Small Second timepiece from JAEGER-LECOULTRE.
He won, two days ago, in the category 'Best Director' and 'Best movie' at the Independent Spirit Awards.
Yorgos Lanthimos, director of the film "The Favourite" nominated for 'Best Motion Picture of the Year' and 'Best Achievement in Directing', selected the Master Ultra Thin Moon timepiece from JAEGER-LECOULTRE.
The Jaeger-LeCoultre Manufacture
Since its creation, Jaeger-LeCoultre has made precision an art form in its own right, balancing skills and artistry with sophistication and esthetic finesse. In keeping with the inventive spirit initiated in 1833 by its founder Antoine LeCoultre, the artisans of the Manufacture create collections which have been at the forefront of fine watchmaking: Reverso, Master, Jaeger-LeCoultre Polaris, Rendez-Vous and Atmos – this rich legacy built by the Grande Maison over centuries serves as a constant source of inspiration in ever so pushing the boundaries through unprecedented timepieces.
Enter the Jaeger-LeCoultre universe on social media and share your moments on #JLCandCinema